A&B’s Revolutionary Micro-Market Concept
A&B provides state-of-the-art micro-markets offering hundreds of snack, beverage and fresh food products in a beautiful, totally customizable retail space conveniently located in your own workplace environment.
From “must-haves” to new brands and products, Avenue C delivers the products your associates trust.
From single-serving to drip, whole-bean, tea bags, and more, we’ll fuel your grind—however you take it.
The selections in our micro market have transformed our break-room from a last resort for snacks to a destination for meals!
A&B is the perfect choice
This innovative concept is exclusive to A&B. Our vast market presence has allowed for exceptional growth, and today we proudly operate in diverse industry settings: from manufacturing and distribution centers to higher education, healthcare and hospitals.
Organizations looking to expand traditional vending selection, considering a more economical option to current on-site café, or exploring on-site food-service for the first time, A&B is the perfect choice!
Professional and durable merchandising fixtures can be customized to any space. Branding, imagery & lighting used to create the most appealing retail environments in the industry.
Products Your Team Craves
An expansive product selection includes top name brands & a variety of better-for-you options & products for special diet preferences.
Secure Technology and Transactions
- Uses a primary dedicated Internet connection and backup system.
- The cashier-less kiosk uses a Visa-certified system featuring 911 Software’s CreditLine software for secure credit and debit card processing and is PA-DSS compliant per PCI SSC standards.
- The self-checkout kiosk accepts multiple payment options, including cash, debit, credit, fingerprint recognition and barcoded card.
Support For Wellness Goals
- Our team will work with you to ensure the product mix in your market reflects what is most important to your organization and associates.
- Choice Plus items are clearly marked to help guests find better-for-you options in the micro-market, and MyFitnessPal helps guests track their daily nutrition.